Looking for the right Google My Business post image size?
Google continues to experiment with the Post Image size.
At this time, the correct Google My Business Post image size is:
- 540 pixels (width) and 405 pixels (height)
- JPG, PNG or BMP file format
- 4:3 Aspect ratio
- Minimum file size of 10KB
- Maximum file size of 5MB
3 Tips for Optimizing your GMB Image
- Find a visually stimulating image related to your post. You can use sites like Unsplash or Pexels for royalty free images.
- Place the title of the post over the image. Be sure to center it vertically and horizontally. A free tool like Snappa makes this easy.
- Darken the image or use a color overlay so the text stands out. Use a tool like Snappa or your computers built in photo editor to do this.
[Bonus tip:] After publishing your new post, be sure to share on social media by clicking the share link on the pop-up.